Artificial turf is a popular sports ground. It has a lot of vitality and is not easy to be injured. More and more football fields are artificial lawns. Nowadays, not only football fields, but also many badminton courses and golf courses are made of artificial lawns. It can be seen that they are widely used. What are the characteristics of artificial lawns?
1. Evergreen: after the natural grass enters the dormancy period, the artificial grass can still bring you the feeling of spring;
2. All weather: completely free from the impact of climate, greatly improving the use efficiency of the site, and can be used in extreme climate areas such as high temperature and cold;
3. Environmental protection: all materials meet the requirements of environmental protection, and the surface layer of artificial lawn can be recycled;
4. Simulation: the artificial grass is produced by the bionics principle. The directionality and hardness of the lawn make the user have no big difference with the natural grass in the activity, with good elasticity and comfortable feet;
5. Durability: durable, not easy to fade, especially suitable for high frequency of use in large, middle and primary schools;
6. Economy: generally, the service life of more than five years can be guaranteed;
7. Maintenance free: basically no maintenance cost;
8. Simple construction: it can be paved on the basis of asphalt, cement, hard sand and other sites.
The above characteristics are one of the reasons why artificial turf is popular.